Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A snip about me

  Hello and welcome to my blog! I am so excited to start sharing my life and things I have learned with everyone who wants to read! 
  
  There is no specific topics that will be talked about in my blog and I am very excited to hear from my readers what they would like to read. So lets get started and ill let you all know a little about me...

My name is Carissa but I go by Cara. I am 22 years of age and am currently a college senior (by credits) and just recently changed my major from biology to business ... Crazy I know! I currently have two different jobs outside of school and live on my own with my amazing boyfriend and roommates. I was a college cheerleader and also am a member of Alpha Omicron Pi sorority and am loving every second of it. 

   My life is not the most out of the ordinary life but it does have some unique twists and turns that have been recently going on. So if you are willing to stick with me and want to get to know me more keep an eye on my blog and all my posts to find out so much more! 


XOXO Carissa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment